The 6th SIMC 1st Prizewinners' Concert
JANG Yoojin Violin Recital in Tokyo
- Friday, June 23, 2017, 7:00 p.m. (Doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
- Hamarikyu Asahi Hall
(2nd Floor, new wing of the Asahi Shimbun Tokyo Headquarters building; convenient from Tokyo Metro Subway Oedo Line “Tsukiji Shijo Station”, Exit A2)
- Violin: JANG Yoojin (1st Prizewinner of the 6th SIMC Violin Section)
Piano: OZAWA kae
- Mendelssohn: Violin Sonata in F major (1838)
Grieg: Violin Sonata No.2 in G major, op.13
Stravinsky: Divertimento for violin and piano
Sibelius: 6 pieces, op.79 No.1 Souvenir, No.5 Tanz-Idylle, No.6 Berceuse
Saint-Saëns: Introduction and Rondo capriccioso, op.28
*Please note that the program is subject to change without notice.
- All reserved seats.
Senior: 2,500 yen (Age 65 and over)
Student: 1,500 yen
Set of tickets: 6,000 yen (For 2 recitals in Tokyo (JANG & KIM))
*Set tickets, Senior or Student tickets are sold only at Asahi Hall Ticket Center & Sendai Cultural Foundation.
* Preschool children will not be admitted.
- Ticket agency
- Asahi Hall Ticket Center Phone:03-3267-9990 (10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Weekdays only)
Ticket PIA（P-code: 317-315）
Lawson Ticket (L-code: 32302)
Sendai Cultural Foundation (1st floor office ticket counter, Hitachi Systems Hall Sendai & Izumity 21)
- Temporary child-care service is provided by Mothers-inc Co., Ltd.
Advance reservation must be made.
Mothers-inc Co., Ltd. Phone: 0120-788-222
- Organized by
- Sendai International Music Competition Organizing Committee
City of Sendai
Sendai Cultural Foundation
The Asahi Shimbun Company
- Supported by
- Korean Cultural Center
- For inquiry
- [Information on the recitals]
SIMC Promotion Section, Sendai Cultural Foundation
Phone: 022-727-1872 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on weekdays only)