【Cancelled】The 7th SIMC Highest Ranked Prizewinners’ Recital
Shannon LEE Violin Recital in Tokyo
This recital has been cancelled due to COVID-19 as the level of the restrictions on entering Japan still keeps high, and does not seem to be lower or lifted at this point.
Click here to contact us for further information.
The First Solo Recital in Tokyo by the Highest Raked Prizewinner of the 7th Sendai International Music Competition. Please enjoy the wide array of program including Bartok Sonata which she excels at.
- Thursday, October 7, 2021 7:00 PM
- Hamarikyu Asahi Hall
- Violin: Shannon LEE (The Highest Ranked Prizewinner (2nd prize) of the 7th SIMC Violin Section)
Piano: Jessica OSBORNE
- Bartók: Violin Sonata No.2, Sz76
Takemitsu: Distance de Fee
Ernst: Grand Caprice on Schubert’s “Erlkoning”, op.26
Liszt (arr. Milstein): Consolation No.3 in D flat major, S127-3
Ysaÿe: Sonata for Violin Solo No. 5 in G major, op.27-5
Brahms: Violin Sonata No. 2 in A major, op. 100
- 3,000 yen
1,000yen (Under 25 years old)
*Tickets of the recital will be sold with limited and arranged seat occupancy to prevent further spread of COVID-19 infection. Please note that depending on the situation of new infection, there is possibility to increase the number of seats, and ask audiences to move the seat.
*All reserved seats and tax included.
*Preschool children will not be admitted.
- Ticket Sale Date
- Monday, June 7, 2021
- Play guides
- Asahi Hall Ticket Center
+81-3-3267-9990 (10:00 AM - 6:00 PM except on Sundays and holidays)
- Ticket PIA(P-code: 195-038)
- LAWSON Ticket (L-code: 32861）
- *Ticket Sale Date, the program, and the program order are subject to change due to unavoidable circumstances.
- *No cancellation and change are available after purchasing a ticket.
- *Preschool children will not be admitted. Please use the childcare service “Mothers” (need a reservation)
- *Please use the public transportation to visit.
- Organized by
- Sendai International Music Competition Organizing Committee
City of Sendai
Sendai Cultural Foundation
The Asahi Shimbun Company, Hamarikyu Asahi Hall
- Granted by
- Rohm Music Foundation
- For Inquiry
- Secretariat of Sendai International Music Competition
Phone: +81-22-727-1872 (9:30 AM - 5:00 PM on weekdays only)