- General Policy
- As part of its management, the Sendai Cultural Foundation acknowledges the importance of personal information and is committed to its protection. In order to achieve this, the Foundation handles personal data appropriately in accordance with the Sendai Cultural Foundation Personal Information Protection Regulation (referred to below as the Personal Information Protection Regulation).
- Personal Information
- Personal information includes personal data such as names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses which can be used to identify individuals.
- Collection of Information
- The Foundation collects appropriate personal information, making explicit its intended use while gathering only necessary content.
- Use of Information
- The personal information collected is used only for purposes made explicit in advance. Unless it is specified by law or the Personal Information Protection Regulation, information will not be shared with third parties beyond its stated purpose without the individual’s consent.
- Protection of Personal Information
- The personal information collected is thoroughly protected so as to avoid leak, loss or manipulation. Also, personal information that is deemed no longer necessary will be promptly disposed of.
- Employee Monitoring
- Employees are monitored appropriately in order to guarantee protection of personal information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Concerning personal data held by the Foundation, individuals can request notification or other disclosure regarding its intended use, and staff will respond promptly.
- Contact Information
- SIMC Promotion Section Sendai Cultural Foundation
3-27-5, Asahigaoka Aoba-ku, Sendai, 981-0904 JAPAN
Tel: +81-22-727-1872 / Fax: 022-727-1873 / Email: email@example.com
- All rights are reserved by the Sendai Cultural Foundation. Unauthorised reproduction of articles and photographs is prohibited.