The 7th SIMC Highest Ranked Prizewinners’ Recital
Shannon LEE Violin Recital in Sendai
The First Solo Recital in Japan by the Highest Ranked Prizewinner of the 7th Sendai International Music Competition. Please enjoy the wide array of program including Bartók Sonata which she excels at.
- Monday, September 19, 2022 2:00 PM
- Hitachi Systems Hall Sendai, Concert Hall
- Violin: Shannon LEE (The Highest Ranked Prizewinner (2nd prize) of the 7th SIMC Violin Section)
Piano: Jessica OSBORNE
- Bartók: Violin Sonata No.2, Sz76
Takemitsu: Distance de Fee
Ernst: Grand Caprice on Schubert’s “Erlkoning”, op.26
Liszt (arr. Milstein): Consolation No.3 in D flat major, S127-3
Ysaÿe: Sonata for Violin Solo No. 5 in G major, op.27-5
Brahms: Violin Sonata No. 2 in A major, op. 100
- 3,000 yen (2,500 yen for the Sendai Cultural Foundation Membership)
2,500 yen (Age 65 and over)
1,000 yen (Under 25 years old)
*All reserved seats and tax included.
*2,500 yen and 1,000 yen tickets are available only at Sendai Cultural Foundation.
- Ticket Sale Date
- Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Ticket agency
- General Administration Division, Sendai Cultural Foundation
Phone: +81-22-727-1875 (9:30 AM - 5:00 PM on weekdays only)
Hitachi Systems Hall Sendai
The Sendai Bank Hall Izumity 21 Temporary Office
KAHOKU Ticket Center Phone: +81-22-211-1189 (10:00 AM - 2:00 PM on weekdays only)
- *Ticket Sale Date, the program, and the program order are subject to change due to unavoidable circumstances.
*No cancellation and change are available after purchasing a ticket.
*Please use the public transportation to visit.
- Organized by
- Sendai International Music Competition Organizing Committee
City of Sendai
Sendai Cultural Foundation
KAHOKU SHIMPO PUBLISHING CO.
- For inquiry
- Secretariat of Sendai International Music Competition
Phone: +81-22-727-1872 (9:30 AM - 5:00 PM on weekdays only)